I work as an e-learning consultant at the University of Southern Denmark. Here’s a quick overivew of my tasks and areas of interest:
- Development and delivery of courses and workshops on e-learning.
- Technical and pedagocial support of teachers via the E-learn Support Center.
- Facilitator for the compulsory e-learning project at the Lecturer Training Programme.
- Advice and help in the field of educational design – consultancy service concerning the planning and delivery of distance learning or blended learning courses.
- Contributions to internal and external networks on the development of e-learning.
- Member of the editorial team at the Danish online journal Learning and Media (LOM)
- Peer reviews for Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education
Areas of interest
- Collaborative, netbased learning activities
- Student response systems
- Feedback and formative assessment
- Student and teacher roles in netbased teaching and learning